The Raivax Group Difference
The Raivax Group is a boutique firm composed of experienced and highly skilled professionals that all hold an MBA and the prestigious Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation. Each member of our team coordinates with Public Accountants (CPAs), Certified Consultants, Real Estate Brokers, and Business Transaction Attorneys who are experts in their specific fields.
We deliver unmatched customer service and a highly efficient results-driven approach while focusing on superior execution and exceptional quality. We take full advantage of our deep industry experience and wide-ranging expertise to help business owners navigate through transactions with ease, assisting them through every step of the way so they can make confident, well-informed decisions.
Our team is the best of the best when it comes to guiding business owners on exit planning and facilitating and managing the life cycle of the business sale process.
Why work with The Raivax Group?
An in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and their industries is always at the core of The Raivax Group. We believe this insight is key to the success of our clients’ mergers, acquisitions, and other liquidity events.
You can rely on our team of professionals to provide practical, targeted assistance on structuring a mergers and acquisitions transaction for your business.
Here are some of the advantages and benefits you can get when you work with The Raivax Group:
- All sellers are provided a detailed and thorough business valuation, free of charge. Our free business valuation analyzes business purchase price methodology based on historical closings as well as current market trends.
- The Raivax Group offers short, exclusive seller representation with a duration of only six months. The industry standard for exclusive representation typically ranges from one to five years.
- While other firms require clients to pay upfront fees or retainers ranging anywhere from $20K to $75K (depending on the size of the transaction), our clients at The Raivax Group pay $0 in upfront fees and retainers.
- Clients can expect no commission percentage charged on the final sale price of their business.
- The Raivax Group sells 95% of businesses we take on, compared to the industry standard of 30% sold for other M&A firms and business brokers.
- 14 months is the industry standard average time for securing a Letter of Intent (LOI). The Raivax Group has an average time of two months to get an LOI on the table, ready for our clients to accept and sign.
- The Raivax Group holds the most prestigious industry accreditations in deal making such as the Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation and the Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI) designation.
- In the last six years, The Raivax Group has won multiple deal maker of the year awards.
The Raivax Group gets the deal done
When you work with our team at The Raivax Group, you get start-to-finish assistance that covers structuring, documentation, negotiation, and closing of the deal while having our firm’s full experience and resources at your side for everything from business valuation, due diligence, to tax-efficient deal structures, and more.
You can trust our team of experts to give you all the help you need, such as conducting due diligence investigations, preparing or negotiating letters of intent, forming special purpose entities to complete the transaction, or structuring financial arrangements.
Whether you’re a first-transaction entrepreneur or a seasoned business owner, you can count on The Raivax Group to get the deal done.
Our effective, results-oriented approach
The Raivax Group takes pride in its ability to provide middle market businesses with outstanding service that is customized, responsive, personable, and driven by results.
Our team’s experience and expertise in serving mid-sized businesses gives us a keen insight and a deep understanding of our clients’ unique needs. Above all, we are a team that’s results-oriented. We combine a lifelong commitment to exceptional service with unwavering dedication, good judgement, and a practical approach tailor-made for the requirements of every client.
You can rest assured that The Raivax Group will bring value to every transaction. We’ll identify potential problems, develop innovative solutions, and solve the most difficult issues along the way. Our team works efficiently – we do not waste time on ambiguous technical points or extreme bargaining positions. Instead, we act swiftly and with purpose, keeping clients well-informed from start to finish.
Let our experience work for you
With a wealth of experience in closing deals across multiple industries, The Raivax Group is a team guaranteed to give you the best results for your selling and acquisition needs. As an award-winning mergers and acquisition firm, we are known for providing an unparalleled level of service for North American business owners who own privately held companies in the lower middle market space, with revenue ranging anywhere from $3M to $100M.
For over 16 years, our company has earned success and has built a solid reputation for assisting business owners on exit planning for their business, as well as facilitating and managing the entire life cycle of the business sale process once they’ve made a decision to sell.
At The Raivax Group, providing outstanding management of the business sale process is our top priority. Over the years, our team has successfully closed countless transactions by relying on our industry knowledge to evaluate enterprises, optimize its worth, and help clients as they navigate each acquisition or business sale on their terms.
In addition to our wealth of experience, we provide a customized approach that’s perfectly suited for the specific goals of each business, with turnaround times well below the industry standards. We strive not only to meet our client’s goals, but to exceed their expectations. In order for us to accomplish this, we serve as an invaluable resource that all acquirers and business owners need to successfully navigate the ever changing and multi-faceted market landscape.
Let’s get started
If you’re looking to acquire or sell a business, get in touch with us at The Raivax Group today by calling 571.247.3674, or send an email to Raaz(at)Raivax(dotted)com. You can also leave us a message here. We look forward to hearing from you!